Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let me light up the sky

Hello alllll! Ahhh, I dont have much time to blog.
Let alone I have enough time to even touch the comp.
K, yesterday! Stayed back & did maths with bestie in class.
Cos there's Emaths prelim the next day. Mug till past midnight.

Yesterday in class, the guys did a disgusting thing.
All the girls were like, "EEEWW GROSS, DISGUSTING!"




Uhh, 2 pictures speak 2 thousand words :D


Laughhhhhhhhh.

Woke up, went to school with a friggin throbbing headache today.
The surroundings are soooo noisy!!
Everyone cant concentrate in class today.

THE PAPER WAS SO FRIGGIN HARD.
DEADDDDDDDDDDDD.
Aiyah wtv lah, the paper's done already. Wait till judgement day :D
Went to lunch with Bestie & Sissie after that.


HMMMMM.


HARHAR. I look funny :D

Did you guys hear the radio yesterday? The muttons section.
& yes! My sister went on air, & I was at the background saying Hello.
Yeahhhhh, I've kept a record of it. So funny.

Alrighty. My fever hasnt gone down one bit! Grrr.
Anywayyyy, English test tomorrow. Sickening ):
K, goodbye all.

No comments: